Monday, August 20, 2012

10 Goals 8.20.12

What better way to find more joy in my life than to set concrete goals each week? I divide my goals into three categories: Prayerful, Practical, and Playful.

Prayerful:
1) Start waking up before the boys to have time to read and pray. (This is so hard for me!)
2) Decide on and commit to a fall Bible study.
3) Start a new prayer journal.

Practical:
4) Set up haircut and doctor appointments.
5) Shred and freeze zucchini from the garden.
6) Buy cards and gifts for upcoming weddings and babies.
7) Finish the laundry room overhaul.

Playful:
8) Finish reading Flunking Sainthood and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.
9) Plan a surprise date night at home.
10) Enjoy my 28th birthday on Wednesday!

Read more goals every week over at Money Saving Mom.

1 comment:

  1. I saw your link on Money Saving Mom. I like the way your have divided your goals! Hope you are able to accomplish what you set out to do this week!
    Leah @ simplehomeblessing.com

    ReplyDelete